The theme this time is simple – “Red”. Each question or answer will contain the word “red”.
- Q. Who wrote “My love is like a red, red rose…..,”?
A. Robert Burns
- Q. How many times did Red Rum win the Grand National?
A. 3 (1973.74,77)
- Q. What was the name of the group of student paramilitaries mobilised by Mao Zedong during China’s Cultural Revolution?
A. The Red Guards
- Q. How many aircraft are in a normal Red Arrows formation?
- Q. Which Neil Diamond song was a number 1 for UB40 in 1983?
A. Red Red Wine
- Q. Who co-wrote, produced, directed and starred in the film “Reds” in 1981?
A. Warren Beatty
- Q. In which Indian city would you find the Red Fort?
- Q. Red Bull F1 team’s two drivers for the 2018 season were Daniel Ricciardo and who else?
A. Max Verstappen
- Q. The animal Sciurus Vulgaris is better known as what?
A. Red Squirrel
- Q. …and finally, what is this a definition of – “the belief or mentality that agents of communism are hiding among the greater populace, waiting for an opportunity to spread their agenda”?
A. Reds under the bed