The theme this time is “Relatively Speaking” – hopefully you’ll soon spot the links!
- Q. What is the family link between the head coach of the England national netball team and the head coach of the England women’s football team?
A. Twins (Tracey and Phil Neville)
- Q. Which Dire Straits album was the 8th best-selling of all time in the UK?
A. Brothers in Arms
- Q. Which American playwright wrote “All My Sons”, which recently was performed at the Old Vic?
A. Arthur Miller
- Q. “My Perfect Cousin” was the most successful UK single for which punk band?
A. The Undertones
- Q. Who plated Michael Corleone in the Godfather films?
A. Al Pacino
- Q. Who wrote the Father Brown novels?
A. G.K Chesterton
- Q. …and who played Dougal in Father Ted and has been seen more recently as a detective in sunnier climes?
A. Ardal O’Hanlon (also in Death in Paradise)
- Q. Which of Donald Trump’s wives was the only one to have been an American citizen at the time of their
A. Maria Maples
- Q. What is the family relationship between Queen Mary Tudor and Queen Elizabeth 1?
A. Half-sisters (mothers were Catherine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn)
- Q. ……and finally, what links a mint first produced in Wigan in 1898 with one of the 20th century’s most infamous tyrants?
A. “Uncle Joe’s Mint Balls” and “Uncle Joe” Stalin