An unusual theme this time. The answers to the questions start with the letters from the first half of the alphabet. There are 10 questions but 13 letters, so 3 of the questions have 2 word answers – but all in alphabetical order. It may sound complicated, but it isn’t really!
- Q. The first animal, alphabetically speaking
- Q. “Old Big ‘Ed”
- Q. German city, twinned with Coventry
- Q. The cow in The Magic Roundabout
- Q. One of the longest words in the English Language (29 letters) – meaning “the estimation of something as valueless”
- Q. Racing driver whose son also became Formula One World Champion
- Q. Dr Jones’ State?
- Q. Vaughn Williams ballet music – “A Masque for Dancing”
- Q. English film director who worked in TV initially but directed many films. Famous for “Kes” in 1969 through to “I, Daniel Blake” in 2016.
- Q. Sauron, Dark Lord of…..…where?
Click here to reveal the answers