Given the recent birth of a princess, a “Right Royal” theme this time!
- Q. Who played Queen Elizabeth 1 in Blackadder?
A. Miranda Richardson
- Q. In which city was Martin Luther King shot and killed?
- Q. Who had hits with “When Doves Cry” and “1999”?
- Q. Which book by William Goldman was made into a film directed by Rob Reiner and featured Peter Falk reading a fantasy story to his grandson?
A. The Princess Bride
- Q. Which football team are nicknamed “The Royals”?
A. Reading FC
- Q. Who was the (now retired) bass player in Queen?
A. John Deacon
- Q. Who played the lead in the 1991 film “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” and what was the song from the film that stayed at number 1 for what seemed like forever (actually 16 weeks, a record)?
A. (a) Kevin Costner (b) (Everything I do) I do it for you
- Q. Whose daughters are Goneril, Regan and Cordelia?
A. King Lear
- Q. In which classic sitcom would you find siblings Denise and Anthony?
A. The Royle Family
- Q. And finally, which playing card would you most associate with Princess Diana?
A. Queen of Hearts (“a queen of people’s hearts” as she said in the (in)famous 1991 Panorama interview)