The theme this time is “American States”. Each question refers to a (different) state of the USA.
- Q. Which is the largest US state by area?
- Q. In which state is Amazon’s HQ?
A. Washington (Seattle)
- Q. In the Simon & Garfunkel song “America”, on which road are they “counting the cars"
A. New Jersey Turnpike
- Q. In which state is Cape Cod?
- Q. Niagara Falls is part of the boundary between Canada and which US state?
A. New York
- Q. In which state is the HQ of the Church of Latter Day Saints?
A. Utah (Salt Lake City)(Mormons)
- Q. Which state has produced (i.e. born there) the most US Presidents, starting with George Washington?
A. Virginia (8)
- Q. Where did Holly originate from in Lou Reed’s “A Walk on the Wild Side”?
A. Miami FLA (Florida)
- Q. In which state was Martin Luther King assassinated?
A. Tennessee (Memphis)
- Q. And finally…..which state can claim infamy by giving The Donald the greatest percentage share of the vote in the 2016 presidential election? Clue: The state capital is Cheyenne.