A fauna theme this time; either the question or the answer (or both) are animal related.
- Q. Which of the following animals is not associated with a Chinese year: Rat, Tiger, Lion, Snake, Pig?
- Q. The Houyhnhnms feature in a book published in 1726. What type of animal are they?
- Q. Itchy and Scratchy are long running characters in The Simpsons, but which is the cat and which is the mouse?
A. Itchy is the mouse, Scratchy the cat.
- Q. Who composed The Carnival of the Animals in 1886?
A. Camille Saint-Saens
- Q. Which band featured (among others) Eric Burdon, Alan Price and Chas Chandler?
A. The Animals
- Q. What links a Poodle (2002), Whippet (2004) and Hungarian Vizsla (2010)?
A. Crufts Best in Show winners
- Q. In Harry Potter, what type of magical creature is Hagrid’s “pet”, Buckbeak?
- Q. Who released “The Year of the Cat” in 1976?
A. Al Stewart
- Q. In George Orwell’s Animal Farm, what type of animal is Snowball?
- Q. Which football club is known as “the Rams”?
A. Derby County