An “English Counties” theme this time...........
- Q. What links a cheese and a cat?
- Q. In which county are the Wolds?
A. Lincolnshire (range of hills)
- Q. Which actor links Godspell and Eastenders?
A. David Essex
- Q. Which county won the Twenty20 finals in August 2011?
- Q. Which birds return to roost (a “murmuration”) in hundreds of thousands on the Somerset Levels?
- Q. What links a wrestling commentator and a reporter on the Daily Planet?
A. Kent (Kent Walton and Clark Kent)
- Q. Which English fast bowler took 9 for 57 against South Africa?
A. Devon Malcolm
- Q. Which former Python fronted Rutland Weekend Television?
A. Eric Idle
- Q. Which musical features the song “Surrey with a Fringe on Top”?
- Q. In which county is Scotch Corner?