Regular readers may remember the theme in the autumn edition was that the answers to the questions started with the letters from the first half of the alphabet. There were 10 questions but 13 letters, so 3 of the questions had 2-word answers – but all in alphabetical order.
This time the questions cover the second half of the alphabet, but with the same rules as previously.
It may sound complicated, but it isn’t really!
- Q. Scottish archaeologist and TV presenter, who has contributed to or presented many programmes, possibly best known for “Coast”.
- Q. US city and 1993 Tom Hanks film.
- Q. Harry’s game?
- Q. Ringo’s birth name.
A. Richard Starkey
- Q. At which hotel in Kenya was Princess Elizabeth staying when she heard about the death of her father, George VI?
- Q. Second largest lake in the Lake District.
- Q. British fashion designer, achieved fame (notoriety) through punk designs in the 1970’s.
A. (Dame) Vivienne Westwood
- Q. “Rebel Without a Cause” was one of the earliest of these.
A. X-rated films
- Q. Aden is a city in this country.
- Q. Birthplace of Freddie Mercury.