Last Updated: Friday, 27 September 2013 14:59
The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for Thames Valley, Anthony Stansfeld, will be holding a public meeting next week at the Wokingham Methodist Church oan Monday 7 October at 7pm.
Please see the attachment for further details
Last Updated: Thursday, 11 July 2013 19:21
Development Watch Group vacancies
To help to continue the work of the group in protecting the semi-rural character of Barkham against the threat of encroaching urbanisation, we are looking for:
- one or (if a 'job share') several persons to take over the convenorship role
- additional team members to strengthen the group.
The principal activities of the convenor are:
- To coordinate communications between members of the group, principally by email, organising meetings as and when necessary.
- To monitor planning proposals affecting Barkham, particularly in relation to the Core Strategy, and advising members of the group of material developments.
- To suggest actions in response to development proposals which could have a detrimental impact on Barkham.
- To play a major role in drafting briefing materials for posting on the BVRA website.
- To maintain the electronic mailing list and to be responsible for sending email alerts to subscribers.
- To liaise as appropriate with relevant members of Barkham Parish Council.
- To sit on the BVRA Committee (four meetings per year).
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact any member of the BVRA committee.