An “otherwise known as” theme this time
- Q. Which Irish city is nicknamed “Stroke City”?
- Q. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is better known as what?
A. Lady Gaga
- Q. Which county is known as “the Garden of England”?
- Q. The Beatles’ 9th official album has no title on the cover other than their name, but how is it popularly known?
A. The White Album
- Q. Which very famous English author wrote her first novel under the pseudonym “A Lady”?
A. Jane Austen (Sense and Sensibility)
- Q. Bovine spongiform encephalopathy hit the headlines in the 1990’s. By what name is it commonly known?
A. Mad Cow Disease
- Q. Samuel Clemens is better known under his pen name, which is...?
A. Mark Twain
- Q. Francisco Scaramanga was known as what in the eponymous James Bond book and film?
A. The Man with the Golden Gun
- Q. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is better known as what?
A. The White House
- Q. Sir Percy Blakeney’s alter ego was which elusive character?
A. The Scarlet Pimpernel