A numerical theme this time! Either the question or the answer (or both) has a number in it.
- Q. “I am not a number!” What was his number?
A. 6 (The Prisoner
- Q. Which Chicago song might be called “3.35 am or 3.34 am”?
A. 25 or 6 to 4
- Q. What is the British name for the card game which originated in France as “vingt-et-un”?
- Q. In order of cinema release, what was the name of the second Star Wars film?
A. The Return of the Jedi.
- Q. What was the name of Led Zeppelin’s third album?
A. Led Zeppelin III (a trick question!)
- Q. What is the official residence of the First Lord of the Treasury?
A. 10 Downing Street (AKA the Prime Minister)
- Q. In which film did Betty Lou Gerson play (sort of) the villainess in the 1961 original and Glenn Close in the 1996 remake?
A. 101 Dalmatians (Cruella de Vil)
- Q. What number connects an ice cream and some red balloons?
A. 99 (99 Red Balloons by Nena)
- Q. What connects the IV, XIV and XXX Olympiads?
A. All held in London
- Q. If you subtract the number of Lawrence’s Pillars of Wisdom from the number of John Buchan’s Steps and then divide by the number between 18 and 13 on a dart board, what is the answer?
A. (39-7)/4 = 8